Plastic & Thermoplastic Molding
Thermoplastic rubbers exhibit strong physical properties in a flash-free process that allows for waste recycling.
Ottawa Rubber’s thermoplastic rubber injection molding is automated with both horizontal and vertical molding machines. Standard setups and in-process controls maximize operation time and minimize waste. Automated inspection is utilized to ensure product consistency and quality.
Injection over-molding of inserts is performed. Shuttling molds maximizes press time.
- Injection Molding
- Injection Over-Molding
- Elastomers (TPE)
- Vulcanizate (TPV) – Santoprene
- Olefin (TPO) – JSR Excelink
- Urethane (TPU)
- Polyamide (PA) – Nylon
- Glass Filled Nylon (PA GF)
- Polyoxymethylene Acetal (POM)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Glass Filled Polypropylene (PP GF)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)